Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blogged Out

Okay,

So Time Warner is still in the works of giving us our internet back. Oh the funny thing is, Time Warner sent us a bill!! haha. They bill a month in advance too, but we don't have internet! And, they are billing us for our installation fee because we"cancelled" our internet....Anyway...

So, a couple of weeks ago, I was telling John, the other half of Beauty For Ashes Photography, how blogged out I was...but now that it's been awhile, I am so missing it right now! I want to share pictures, and the newest additions to our great adventure to becoming awesome photographers... haha...

Quick update.. as you know our wedding photographers are holding these workshops and telling us all their secrets.. So I, Lauren, will be flying out to Washington on Saturday for a 1-day workshop and flying back. Then, in October, we are flying to Oregon, hanging out with The Zaporteza's, fellow Nike-an's, and then taking a road trip back to Washington. Then, Beauty For Ashes Photography will be attending a 2-day workshop on bettering ourselves and becoming one with our cameras... but really, it will be a blast, cold, and very educational, so I am very excited!

So, I miss my blogging that includes pictures... So, the pictures will have to wait, but they will be great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya on getting blogged out! It happens!

Rubyellen said...

I'm waiting for the pictures!!!