Friday, October 5, 2007

Work...Work...Work

Alright...

So it was one of those nights... a night that I think every married couple goes through.... or maybe it's just us, but I hope every other couple goes through, or else John and I have problems...but it was just one of those nights. So I was trying to think of how I can be part of his day, or part of his everyday routine... Since I am now going to be working in LA, I am taking advantage of the fact that I still have the luxury of sleeping in right now, but not for long, and kind of neglecting my husband in the morning cause I know sleeping in will no longer be an option anymore, so.. here are a couple of items my husband picks up every morning like clockwork...without a doubt...trust me, I've seen him do it...

His Wedding Ring


His Keys...


His bag...


And since the hubby is sick, he is a big fan of cough drops right now...The lunch sack... yeah, he could pick that up more often, but that's my fault =(.


So, I was like, a big fat picture of my head...no that wouldn't work...I can't think of anything cause it is way past my bedtime, so i just wanted to make a little note to tell my husband and the world...



My husband works really hard, commutes really far, and starting up our business... I don't realize how awesome of a husband he is to do all this for our family of two...not three yet... He is very talented and loving towards me... He is already sleeping right now.. but I love you very much!

2 comments:

Rubyellen said...

O...that is that is too sweet!!! God has really molded the two of you together...

Rubyellen said...

When the lighting in a room looks yellow...how do i fix that?!!