Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Credit Mystery

Hello everyone!

As you know, Jp and I went on our family vacation over the weekend to go camping at Pismo Beahc, Oceana Dunes, and went ATV riding and didn't shower for 3-days! It was great if you asked me. But... this year, it was the most windy it has ever been since my family started camping here, but we got through it, and Jp wants to go back... We didn't bring our camera because of the sand and the lens...not a good mix, especially with the winds... it was really windy!

On top of that, on Sunday, Jp get an email on his phone saying someone tried to use his Credit Card over the weekend, but BofA didn't let the purchase go through cause the Credit Card has not been used in so long with a zero balance, so praise God for Security Protection... but that isn't the end of it. We got home Sunday night, and fiending to use the internet, we couldn't log on. Jp being the techy... tried all he could be still wasn't working. So we called Time Warner, and they said over the weekend, we requested the account to be closed....!!!?! what! We were in the sand dunes! So, we are hoping the custome service person who closed it made a mistake, but if they didn't, that person who closed it has my husband's information and was able to close the account. What thrill would they get out of closing the account?!? I don't know, but it was a success.

So now, we can't get our internet back untill the investigation is done, which should be closed on Friday, I'm hoping! So untill then, not pictures, no babies, no family updates...nothing... Just me at work talking about credit. It is funny how the higher the credit score, the more trust worthy you are. But when someone gets a hold of it and ruins it... while you didn't do anything, is very frustrating. praise God I took my Fraud Examination class, but even with all the precautions.... it happens to my husband. No damage has happened yet... so pray nothing does!

3 comments:

Gen said...

ah boo that's not cool...I'm sorry to hear that!!

Gen said...

oh ya with caution becareful with emails that say someone has hacked into your account because that can be a fraud and they want you to go to your account so they can get all your password and personal information. I've been getting emails about my "account from BofA" and how someone hacked into it...and I figured it's fake because I don't have have an account there. So becareful with frauds like that.

Yes...it means girl said...

Owen, my friend..thanks for the comment. I love you too and I praise God for our friendship. Truly God has grown our friendship and I praise Him that we could laugh and be stupid together. I praise God for your marriage with JP and how God is using that to refine the two of you. And yet, we still have our moments of being just us girls and chillin. I miss hanging out with the two of you; we should set a date some time. hah...like the good ol' days.

btw...Ruby and I missed you while we grubbed on the brownies and ice cream. I don't think Ben was too thrilled that I brought that junk into thier house. hahah...I'm over it. We gotta do that at your place...soon! peace. Love ya!