Saturday, February 23, 2008

Headshots...

So... I work at Forever 21 and I am officially the photographer for the Newsletter Committee. Our issues are distributed quarterly. It is so much fun and it is a way to get away from the accounting side of my 9-5. It is a great opportunity for exposure to some very important people who keep the company running, great experience to staying creative when it comes head shots, and just having a great time at work. With head shots, you think there is only so much you can do, but with more experience and exposure, you can get some cool angles... Here are a couple shots I got for the next issue....

Bianca and Bernie, the corporate trainers





Irving, The Controller



Jenny, The DM



Joseph, head of the Men's collection



Paul, VP of HR



On Monday, I have scheduled the President of the company and the owner... nervous, but super excited... I praise God for the opportunity to use what I love at work.

2 comments:

Yes...it means girl said...

wow...these are really nice, O! Great job on the job.hahah...we should do a Ben-yay run soon. oh, and Rubes wants to do a Hooter's Run. I'm up to doing any run! =) I just like to run..hahah...yes, I'm a dork. =P

Misty said...

How exciting! Isn't it so amazing how many doors open once people know you're doing Photography? I love it! =)