Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wilderness Training Course

So after work, the husband and I went to REI cause he joined this travel/training course on how to survive in the wild doing... I don't know, guy stuff... Anyway, My husband got a day pack and some hiking polls (that were in my opinion) way overpriced, but what could you do... Anyway, he keeps asking me when I'm going to hike with him and it brought me back to our honeymoon... So much fun! Anyways... these hiking polls were way cheaper, and probably not as reliable, but worked just fine for us... Maybe this jump started his desire to be more "outdoorsy" but who knows...

His best friend always makes fun of him cause when he visits him in Oregon, Albert thingsk Jp wants to try new food spots and Jp can't wait for Albert to take him on hikes...

Anyways, we are on our honeymoon here and I miss it so much. It was so much fun and so cheap!



This place is so beautful, and on top of that, we barely got an y bug bites...



Our honeymoon was full of adventures... first we went water rafting into our first stop...



Pacuare Lodge... we had some awesome candlelit gourmet meals here.





Hiked to see some awesome waterfalls.



Some crazy flying





Some fishing





Some ziplining...





Some tree planting dedicated to us honeymooners..



Some ATVing





Last but not least... some good eating... we ate here like everyday...




4 comments:

jOi-C said...

hey owen! the manalili manor needs the lil' pitter patter of lil' manalili jrs! haha you guys are too cute...

Gen said...

where did you guy again?

Julie Watts said...

Holy cow. Do you know how bad I want to try ziplining?? We're only a state away from Oregon...I'm gonna check out that lodge :)

Dinea de Photo said...

Awesome Images. Good to see what you are up to.