Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Padre Wedding

The business...

The one thing I love about this idea more than the possibility of staying home with future kids, but the fact that i can enjoy this new thing with my husband. I feel truly blessed by seeing how God put us friends together in this romantic relationship, we have so many more things in common than I could have ever thought. It was such an awesome surprise and gift from God.

The one thing that we both love is photography. Even though we both love it, we have such different styles, and you can really see it. Jp loves details and the little things that make things so unique, and i love that too, but i really enjoy seeing a lot. I like depth and making children look smaller than they already are and venues look ginormous!

To give you an idea, here is a wedding we went to with our awesome friends at Red 5 Studios

I like this one cause she looks so tiny. She was all over the dance floor!



Here is Jp and the details. It must be important for the bride to have these shots because being a former bride, I know how much thought she must have put into these brown paper bags.




I couldn't help but capture the energy this little girl had. Seeing her in this picture, I hope i was able to capture her personality and this era in her youth.





Jp and his details...I love it!




Here are some other images we were able to capture











1 comment:

The Zaportezas said...

Hey...I know that little girl. She's Cherry's neice. Cute! :-)