Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cousin Reunion

Cayucos, Ca

So cousin reunion took place in Cayucos, Ca. I had such an awesome time. Driving home, I was wishing I had met everyone years ago. I haven't laughed like that...maybe in months. It was such a beautiful place and I got to meet such cool people. This is going to be just the first post about Cousin Reunion. I just wanted to reminisce on some of places we went to and what we did. On Saturday...wine tasting...yummy! The next post will be of the awesome people we went with...so stay tuned...












I had to put this one. He was posing, and kept posing....sssooo cute!!!



And thanks to Alina and Alexar....for the highlights!



I was so sad....I don't think we got any images of you guys! hilarious!!! Ode to Cranium!!!



Thank you for the partying gift!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pics! i love your blog!

we have a cousin reunion every year, too. good times.

Gen said...

are these cousins from owen's side or from JP's sides. cool pics.

Yes...it means girl said...

love the pics Jape and O. you two are fantabulous! I'm glad you two had such a fun time with your fam bam. See you later, Friends.