Monday, November 26, 2007

We gave a Rockin' Thanks...

So our Thanksgiving was awesome this year. For our first thanksgiving together, we thought we did pretty well. Our first and hopefully not the last thanksgiving party was a blast and we hope it happens every year. We went to visit my brother in law's family for lunch and then headed home in the afternoon and 4 hours later of cooking, we had dinner. But I cheated, my mom cooked the turkey, and boy was it an awesome turkey!!! Here is our moms together... they are so cute!



It was nice because all the cousins came over and played rockband till 2 in the morning! This is my brother in law, my husband, cousin, and my sister's boyfriend...



This is my sister and Sebastian. Sebastian is an awesome dj... Check out his website...
DJ ETHOS



Not only did we have a rockin Thanksgiving, I had an awesome birthday...a rockin' birthday. There were so many things going on and so many parties in a row, and not enough pictures were takin, but i caught a couple... So cute...





To all those who were able to celebrate my birthday with me, thank you so much. I had so much fun... Oh, and for the people who didn't leave till 3 am... thanks for locking up..haha. I guess I'm the new Michelle... We love you guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROCK BAND RULES! Corona Livestok!

Yes...it means girl said...

Thanks for taking me in for the weekend.=) I was really blessed to spend it with you two and see how the Lord is blessing your marriage. Keep my room warm for me..hahah...

love,

Your 26-year-old Daughter =)

Rubyellen said...

dang I didn't know you had a daughter!!!